On the Emotiva forum, it came to light that their website was not working, nor their phone number. When I went to the TacT website and got hit with a trojan(rejected, thankfully), I challenged posters on what this might mean. After persisting, I got several of my posts deleted!

It seems to me that Big Dan is some kind of predatory business guy. He scoops up Sherbourn, which seemed to be in deep decline, and no businessman in his right mind would enter a business relationship with a company in trouble like TacT. So obviously there is something to be gained for Dan to do this, and I would wager it is some kind of ownership/purchase of TacT for next to nothing so he can ship more jobs to China.

If/when TacT gets released for the XMC(early 2013), I wouldn't be surprised to hear an announcement later in the year. Now this is all speculation on my part, but since Dan has made no friends in the Audiophile industry by dumping cheap chinese products in the marketplace, the only way he can get any decent room correction componentry is to take over floundering companies IMHO.