Ritz, those are very interesting news coming from you. Thank you for sharing those experiences. A lot of folks around here were wondering how much of a difference XT32 made.

BTW, I've been reading various stories by disgruntled TacT gear owners on the Tact Audio newsgroups on Yahoo in the last few months. Same thing from a very well known Tact gear modder and repair shop that can't get Tact replacement parts such as Tact I/O boards and PCBs. Some folks haven't been able to get their gear back from repairs for months now. Their attempts at contacting Tact Audio have proven fruitless and apparently their phone service and e-mail accounts are no longer in service. A very credible and long time Tact gear owner reports that their website is currently infected by a Trojan virus. Another Tact gear owner has been advised by a third party that Tact is in a status of financial crises. On some websites, I've read that Boz (Dr. Radomir Bozovic), the owner of Tact Audio, is quite busy porting the Tact Digital Room Correction system to the new Emotiva XMC-1 processor. There are even rumors flying around that Tact Audio may be acquired by Emotiva (Jade Design Inc.).