I have not read through the bile that I am sure certian nay sayers have vented upon our beleaquered hosts.

I feel awful that the Outlaws have had the "manufacturing partner" pressured to kill the project. I believe the pressure is ample evidence that firms lthat might include Harman Intl, Parasond, NAD, Onkyo/Gibson or D&M beleived the planned product would have been a threat to their higher end offerings.

The way I see this, an overly intrusive North American based competitor pressured an ambitious SE Asia based contract fab into not risking known quantity business for disruptive upstart. It ia bit ironic that the SE Asian firm is tied down by old style bullying traditional competitor...

The response of Outlaw is commendable. Their formerly covert "Plan B" is moved up as both "new hope" for Outlaw and a shot across the stern of the "traditional North American competitor" that by sabotaging Outlaw's high end project said competitor is now facing the very unpleasant prospect of both its higher margin AND higher volume product(s) being under attack.

While Outlaw looses this battle they've upped the ante in the overall war against crummy value...