Originally Posted By: twistybox

With regards to BMW if you haven't owned an 8 year old BMW, it's not fair to comment. I have, and the previous comment is about repair costs is BS.

I just happened to know a few people who had a BMW over the years and enjoyed the car up until they had problems. They wished my comments were B.S. but unfortunately they paid and paid well for repairs. BMWs are good but every car breaks down. Some will kill your pocket book.

As for China their devalued Yuan and 10c labor is why the nothing is made in the USA. They pack em' in and spew them out. Lots of good quality in China but mostly garbage. That's how the USA companies make their money. Quality is job none. Not the manufactures fault but the company that wants to build it and sell it at Walmart. A $19.99 blender? Come on now what the hell for?

The 978's last photos from Scott screams "I am made in China" Nothing wrong to be made in China but just don't look the part that's all. Oops its made in the PRC (made in China looks like a $19.99 blender).