Originally Posted By: beyond 1000
Welcome to Outlaw and to the 7500 which I also own. I have my amp on a Panamax conditioner but am not using any triggering. I just like to switch it on via it's own front power button. Perhaps the triggering on the panamax does not give enough voltage to properly turn the amps on and in time causes shorting or faulting on the amps' power switching. I use my conditioner as a conditioner only.

BTW I love your system. I too run Klipsch and a PB13 Ultra.

when you mention triggering, you are speaking of the trigger cable 3-24volt connection...

what i am asking is there anything wrong with using the delayed power outlet on a power conditioner. most of the power outlets on my panamax has a "delayed" power on option so that it doesn't trip a breaker or damage anything when powering up everything at once.

i am looking into replacing my panamax with one of these based on the 20amp load rating of the 7500's required power.
APC Power Center

basically i am just curious if i would be damaging anything by using the delayed power outlet. which in turn would be just cutting the power to the amp on/off...

thanks!
Klipsch RC7 - Center Channel
Klipsch RS52 - Side Surround L/R
2x SVS PB13-U - Subwoofer
Panasonic - TC-P50G10
Sony BDP-S550 - BluRay
PANAMAX MAX-5100 - Line Conditioner/Surge
PS3 /w TVersity Media Server