In regards to the 990 7.1 Direct questions. I was able to make the nessary macros to change the 990 base management speaker setting from small to large using a one touch command. I then set the OPPO BDP-95 base management system to handle all the elements that the outlaw 990 was performing. I experimented and simply used the delay, distance and speaker outputs that were previously measured on the 990 calibration.( I will go back later and use a SPL meter and take the measurements directly off the BDP-95) Question: In this 7.1 direct mode with all speakers being set for large what should the Outlaw 990 base setting for the sub be set at,LFE or L/R+Sub or off and what should the crossover,distances and channel outputs be set at on the Outlaw 990 now that the OPPO BDP-95 is performing all the duty. My speakers are Fosgate MC220 80hz THX.
Question 2:When I go from 7.1 input back to video 1 coax for my directv or use DVD coax input on 990 will I have protection for my Fosgate MC-220 and my SD-180 surrounds which are also 80hz crossover or will I have to swith the speaker setting back first.If I leave the 7.1 direct sub setting on the 990 to L/R sub or LFE than dont I defeat the purpose of using the OPPO BDP-95 base management feature.I also have the macro ability to simply reverse the large speaker setting on the 990 macro back before viewing directv or regular Prologic, DTS but if I forget to switch back could I not damage the speakers. I have been using your 990 to OPPO settings with the +10 on the BDP-95 up to now. Trying to get improved performance by using the new base management system in BDP-95. GONK what do you think aswell