Originally Posted By: S. Sharkey
Originally Posted By: Ritz2
Originally Posted By: S. Sharkey
I can't think of another audio company that would regularly update the public the way some want Outlaw to. It isn't commonly done. It would be telling your competitors way to much I suppose.

I gave you an example already of another company that is providing much more frequent customer communication, actual presence on the user forums, monthly podcasts, presence at major trade shows (camping out in someone else's booth doesn't really count), etc.

Best,

Well I know you're an Emotiva fanboy, so your views on this matter are not exactly trustworthy. I'm not sure why you even hang around here since you disapprove of Outlaw so much and prefer Emotiva. I mean, what's the point?

BTW, I could give you a dozen examples of Emotiva getting themselves into hot water with customers with their more frequent communications/promises, but you'd still defend them, so...

I'm not trustworthy? LOL

I don't own any Emotiva equipment and I've said as much. I'm not defending anyone...just providing an example. You seem pretty invested in Outlaw for someone who doesn't own any Outlaw gear. I guess you're not "trustworthy" either? Why hang out in an Outlaw forum if you don't own any Outlaw equipment? *shrug*

I think most people would prefer frequent communication from a vendor, even if that communication isn't always what they want to hear.

Fanboy...hehehe....I like that. smile

Best,

Edited by Ritz2 (06/14/12 05:21 AM)