Originally Posted By: beyond 1000
I just like to interject in saying that nobody wants to see the demise of Outlaw...certainly not myself. I have been served very professionally by Outlaw when I bought my 7500 and I want to continue to do business with them. We are all fans of the company and as such choose to take fellowship with one another in this company and it's products.

The frustration here lies not so much in the delay of the 978, although that is a bit of an issue, but in the lack of company communication to it's loyal followers. Outlaw is obviously having development issues with complex products such as the 978 as it wants to release the unit problem/bug free. This may very well do them in as they have become lacks in their timeline in getting new products out.

The question here is that is the company progressing or regressing?

BTW I dealt with Scott and he is a good guy and very helpful. I just want Outlaw to do well that's all.

All of this is a nice way of putting the situation, especially the italicized part, IMO.

Edited by Kevin C Brown (06/13/12 01:07 PM)

KevinVision 7.1 ... New and Improved !!