George,

I have the full array of 5.1 speakers. I am simply looking for a means of using this beautiful pair of speakers. They are, btw, Canton PL-260s, which are small (even for) bookshelf speakers that rock like plate tectonics.

My existing fronts are Dahlquist tower models. My beef with them is that they could use a touch of brilliance in the high end.

Hooking up the Cantons separately has given me the idea that the two sets running concurrently could compliment the heck out of each other.

I have owned a very nice pair of Axiom, incidently (I believe they were the M3?) and these Canton make them sound like tissue boxes with strings attached by comparison. The clarity and warmth is devastating.

Gonk, just teasing about Memphis...but I WAS there recently. My Navy command was relocated there after Katrina.

Do you think that remarkable Super-T would be a match for my Cantons? I think they must be pretty danged efficient, no?

Thanks, too, to Bug for his/her recommendation. But $425 is out of my pathetic price range! frown That's a doggone nice amp, tho.

Thanks everybody.

M1i6