Originally Posted By: jam
Originally Posted By: anjora
i still have these logitech speakers. i am using a better setup atm($400). i have uninstalled spotify long time ago and i only listend to good mastered music now. the speakers is from a swedish company "dynavoice dm-5" so the bottleneck should be the room. i can hear difference between sampling rates with my current setup(ribbon tweeters).

These dynavoice dm-5 speakers have an interesting design at a very affordable price. I like ribbon speakers. They remind me a lot of the Ikon line of speakers made by DALI of Denmark.

You get what you pay for in this case. From what I've read, it seems the speakers are well constructed, but don't sound particularly good. Pretty speakers are nice. Pretty speakers that don't sound very good...not so nice. smile For about the same $$$ you can get a pair of lower end Polks like the TSI200/300 and likely get better sound if you're on a budget. The Polks aren't particularly pretty, nor are they the greatest sounding, but the TSI line seems to be a nice balance between affordable and competent sound quality.

Best,

Edited by Ritz2 (05/21/12 03:48 PM)
Edit Reason: forgot something