after some reading i decided that i will go for something better than audyssey xt32 pro. outlaw 978 isn't a alternative then. unless trinnov will be good/fully implemented in 998 that won't be a alternative either. the quality of the room correction is more important than everything else together in a prepro. i am willing to spend up to about $5000 for a prepro that's really fits me, i will just have to find/wait for it.
-at least 20 mic measurements should be possible.
-so much as possible should be tweakable
-a high quality calibrated mic should be included from start. anthem is a precursor here.
-i want correction down to about 10hz, not having to have additional correction for the sub in this area would be nice.
-there is other standards than hdmi. the effective bitrate of hdmi 1.4a is only 8.16 Gbps, dp 1.2 offers 17.26Gbps which is enough for 3840*2160p60 with 30 bit total colour depth. almost all prepros and receivers seams to have issues with hdmi, audio dropouts, etc.
-good dacs is of course a must, but good adc is also valuable, especially if it's gonna have included phono stage. since cd:s is a victim of loundness war vinyl often is the only alternetive.