I took what might be considered an extravagant approach to my whole house audio system that actually wasn't all that much more expensive. I was having remodeling done that was going to open most walls so I tried to lay as much internet, cable TV(RG6) and speaker wire as I could before the walls closed up again. I was looking at multi-channel distribution amps and finding most were not that high of quality. Most were charging extra for the number of channels rather then the quality of channels. While I was shopping Outlaw had a sale start on the 7125 at $699 each. I bought two units that now provide 7 stereo channels through the whole house. I have individual volume controls in each room/bathroom and have 4 of my "less used rooms" (zones) that share one stereo channel through a $41.87 six stereo speaker selector. My Home Theater Pre-amp Zone 2 provides the selectable stereo into a $57.00 composite A/V distribution amplifier where I only use the stereo audio 1-in/7-out to distribute stereo to my 14 7125 channels. I am very pleased with the results. This worked because I turned a central closet into my complete system control center. It is so nice having quality music playing in all rooms and still have the potential of a unique audio choice in the Home Theater room.
Marantz AV7702mkII, Outlaw 7220, ,7ea-Outlaw LCR (2ea.- L/2ea.- R/C/SR/SL),Outlaw 7125 for 4ea-Outlaw LCRv2 (Atmos ceiling),Outlaw Ultra-X12 & LFM-1EX Subwoofers,BR/DVD Oppo BDP-103,BDP-83SE, Samsung 65" OLCD, Sofabato remote - Whole house audio via two (2ea) 7125s.