I would agree that Outlaw's reputation in the amplifier segment is great...which is why I'm a little disappointed that so much effort has been seemingly squandered on releasing products outside of that core. The multi-year swing/miss cycles for the successor to the 990 have been pretty embarrassing. I also think it's a bit silly to branch off into table radios, cables, surge supressors, etc....but what do I know.

I've only had one Outlaw product fail. One of my LFM-1's lost the amp after only a couple of weeks. They shipped me a new one and I replaced it. Haven't had any problems since. My 990 had initial annoying issues with the firmware that Outlaw eventually ironed out with firmware updates. That was a somewhat annoying and lengthy process, but they were mostly nuisance-level bugs. My 755 never had any problems and was an absolute brute. It sounded great.

Time marches on. Hopefully, the next amp I get will be an efficient PWM design. Brute power without the space heater and space concerns. It would be cool if Outlaw were to offer such a thing.

Best,