Quoting Scott who released the recent detailed information on the 978, Scott also stated....

"In fact, within the next few days you’ll hear about a new addition to our product line that is available for immediate shipment.

Beyond that, work is underway to complete a number of other products, with one that is far enough along the same debug/test/certify/regress path as the Model 978 that we may be able to bring it to you before the end of summer. Our confidence level on the progress of that model is high enough that we’ve just ordered the remotes and long lead parts. This exciting, Outlaw-exclusive product, along with one or two more that will follow quickly behind it will turn heads throughout the home theater world with a combination of simplicity, value and high sonic performance that is not available anywhere else."

What do you bandits think Outlaw will be releasing as the new products other than the 978?

Any new amps?
Somehow I doubt this since they have excellent units in the 7500/7700 and the huge 7900.

A nice two channel amp perhaps?

A higher quality AVR?

Perhaps a bluray player, which I would definitely consider buying, since I am eyeballing the Oppo BD-95.

What? Any thoughts? smile

Lotta fun, lotta fun.