Ritz,

Thank you for your response. It took me awhile to get back to back to this forum as it's been a very busy week. I think I've decided that the Maggies are going to have to wait until I can put together a nice two channel set-up in our living room. I think they really shine with the old stereo set-up anyway. And you're right, the MMG's would get lost in our room.

I'm inclined to order a couple of Axiom M80's to audition. I've heard and read nothing but good stuff about these speakers and if I don't like them I can send them back just like the Outlaw gear. In fact I think I've also decided to trade in my 7125 for the 200 amp 7500. The extra power will be helpful with detail no matter what speakers I go with. I'm also going to go out and audition some Paradigm Ref. Studio 40's today. I listened to the 20's last week and was impressed but would like to hear the 40's which they didn't have in stock. Some times I think we have too many choices, but it's a nice problem to have.

If anyone has any thoughts or other suggestions I'd be happy to hear from you. Thanks.