A quick reply to update what happened with my 970. I sent it in, cost for shipping via Fedex, about $40. Outlaw fixed it for $75 and shipped it back by Fedex ground, cost about $100!!!. I spoke to Jennifer at Outlaw about this, and as usual, Outlaw WILL NOT use any alternate means of shipping, such as USPS. I was told the extra cost to ship back was because Fedex charges a customs clearance fee which is about %30 of the value of the item (which Outlaw put in at $200). In the mail yesterday, I received an invoice from Fedex for another $56 for duties and HST, as well as an "advancement fee" of $10. To my mind, the $75 for repair was extremely fair, but the return shipping and fees are ridiculous. So far, I'm into this for about $250, of which only $75 was the actual work. I'm disputing the additional HST and fees with Fedex (yet another headache associated with the shipping), but I have to say, this "our way or the highway" attitude towards shipping to Canada undoubtedly costs Outlaw customers. In this age of E-Bay, Craigslist and so on, giving customers take-it-or-leave-it shipping options are simply bad business, especially when there are better, cheaper and completely reliable options out there.