The point I was making was that as long as the rest of the world didn't buy so many products and the US consumer did, it made sense to have factories here. Now the rest of the world buys more stuff than we do and it costs much less to ship from over there than it does here. How many 978s do you think will be sold? If the 10000 threshhold gets crossed I think Outlaw will be able to break about even. Now think of how many much larger competitors will sell their equipment in orders of magnitude more. Like I said before, a small company like Outlaw has to be nimble and not invest in a lot of infrastructure in order to survive.

There are quality electronics built in the USA but they are way out of my league and I make quite a bit of $$$. I want bang for the buck and if it means China builds it, so be it.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner