First Impressions (Part 2):
Have two working speakers now, all cabled and tuned up. In a word: Wow.

Negatives first.
1. They do lack a little in bass, but then again, they are bookshelf speakers and I fully expected to need some help for the subwoofer. I crossed them over at 60 Hz and 80Hz and they were equally happy.
2. They are quite a bit less sensitive than the EPIs they are replacing. However the 7075 still has ample power to drive them beyond what I consider a comfortable listening volume.

Positives.
1. They sound great. Go read the pro reviews if you want the fancy words. To me the music just sounds like it's right there in the middle of my head and you can point to exactly where it's coming from. Stereo listening has become fun again.
2. Aperion has a one year, full price trade-up policy. If I want to upgrade to the towers I get full purchase price of the bookshelves on the trade-in. Gotta like that. For now, they'll be staying right where they are, although I would like to do an A/B comparison against the Outlaw bookselves...
LG 65" OLED
RR2150 w/Klipsch SCR-2