I have my reservations about whether a small firm like Outlaw could pull off manufacturing here in the states where larger firms have failed. Two firms that come to mind here in the USA that have survived over the years are Macintosh and Magnepan. Both of them have sterling reputations and fill a niche in the market. They also don't over-reach. They know there strong areas and tend to stick to them.

Acquiring a building and staffing it with clerical, assembly line and security people, not to mention training the workforce to assemble product would be a multi-year project which would probably result in a reduction in quality in the short term. I just read where controlling interest in Onkyo USA was purchased by Gibson Guitar and they are now the second largest owner of Onkyo Corp. If a big company like Onkyo needs investment funds where does a small firm stand a chance?

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner