Originally Posted By: XenonMan
You may be short a digit or two. My point is the country or origin of the parts is still not the good old USA and never will be again. Most of us are Outlaws because we don't want to go with the whole big box store thing and want the best bang for our hard earned 1% $$$.

I understand your point about all the components will never be made in the USA. However, a company can buy parts from competent suppliers, but build the darn thing in the states.

I also agree that the big box store is not the best bang for the buck. And you may not think buying domestic products are the best bang for the buck, and not worth any extra expense. I prefer to support domestic suppliers whenever possible.

Change of topic: I was in Home Depot today and found light bulbs made in Poland. It is a global economy if you can build light bulbs in Poland and ship them to the states cheaper than you can build them here. Light bulbs are pretty light by volume. Maybe it is because they were incandescent and Congress is outlawing incandescent bulbs and we have to get them from Poland now.