Free enterprise is a core value of this country and has been since before its inception. We as a nation have consistently passed laws and regulations which make it hard to produce a quality product in the USA for a fair price. There is no viable way to change it since we pretty much spent 200+ years building it. Although some patriots refuse to sell our souls to others willing to make a profit, I prefer to recognize reality and buy items which I can afford which provide quality for a lower cost. Realistically how much more would we be willing to pay for the 978 if it were made in America. I maintain that the current price will be close to $1500. I would expect it to cost 50% more if made in America. Would the vast majority of OUTLAW customers be willing to pay that price when Marantz, Denon and Onkyo would then be the best bang for the buck. I expect most would not since we are almost all either owners or potential owners of Outlaw equipment.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner