Along with the mains, which I now call "3.6 and a halfs", because of the Mye stand difference and my reluctance to pay for the 3.7's....my center is the MGCC3 and the surrounds are their MGMC1 (x4). The MGMC1's at the sides are mounted vetically and the ones behind the listening position are mounted horizontally. The effect of 7.2 is good, but there still is not enough source material. I also feel that good 5.1 gets at least 90% of the experience that 7.1 provides.

After 3 years of "aggresive" use, my MGCC3 center has blown a tweeter and it has been replaced with a BIC horn tweeter center speaker from a cyber monday sale. It is fast enough to match the Maggie's well enough until I can decide if I can afford to repair or replace the MGCC3, which is about a grand...ouch.

The Mye stand difference was profound for me, but I also balked at the price and hassle for a couple years.
Oppo BDP-95, Outlaw Model 990, Model 770/Model 2200, Krell S-300i/Jolida 25 watt tube amp, Musical Fidelity Supercharger 550, Magnepan 3.6's on Mye stands, Magnepan center & surrounds, James EMB-1000/Outlaw Model LFM-Plus subs. Kimber Hero balanced, Analysis Plus Ones, Outlaw PSC & PCA interconnects. Kimber 4TC, Paul Speltz' Anti-Cable, Apature solidcore silver speaker cables.
TE HDS-12 HDMI splitter (Outlaw beta product) to Sony Bravia VPL-HW15 SXRD projector, 92" Stewart Studiotek 130.
Power via PS Audio outlet, Furman Elite-15 conditioner, Shunyata Anaconda cords.
A/V life is good!