While the LFM-1 OAW3 wireless Audio System combo is a great deal for someone who wants a wireless system, for those of us who do not want it, is not such a great deal. It looks to me that you are trying to move the OAW3 wireless Audio System along with the LFM subs, which no doubt is what most of us were after. While it is quite all right for Outlaw to devise such a strategy to move the OAW3 inventory, what pisses me off is the anticipation that you built-up by asking us to sign up, saying "ohooo don't tell anyone...this is an exclusive private sale-by registration only", and then build up word of mouth chatter, only to offer other manufacturers product and only one from your own catalog. I was the one who started the chatter at avsforum Outlaw owners thread and put everybody on notice of this upcoming private sale. We discussed about the subs in general, and how many we were going to buy in the so called private sale, we were all eager and anxiously waiting. I kind of feel responsible for all the outrage and disappointment over there. I let my fellow members down. If I had to do it, I will not do it. I won't do it again in the future for sure. False hope then disappointment sure lingers for quite a while. Alas, no LFM for me as I have a strict budget of $560 for a sub and I was counting on this PRIVATE SALE!!!. well, the hunts sub goes on....

Edited by eskendir (11/25/11 08:06 PM)