Originally Posted By: Logan Robertson
And to say Trinnov in an outlaw will perform as good as their 13,000 dollar computer is a bold statement.
I said the consumer version will have less resolution, which means it will not perform to the level of their pro/studio version. However, both versions use the same approach to room correction. It's not like Trinnov uses a different technique when they scale down the processing power.
It's very amazing that audyssey can't know yet it does.
It doesn't. You can confirm it with Chris. I already have.
And how is changing the original signal ever superior to treating your room.
By allowing you to target a specific frequency when needed, which a piece of fibreglass cannot.
5.1 versus 7.1 blurays (Which have been matrixed many times
I listed a bunch of titles that were mixed directly to 7.1 for theatrical release. No matrixing involved. As always, no need to take my word for it. A simple e-mail to the studio will confirm it.
The size of my room?? That isn't what is important. The timing of the speakers is what the program manipulates to change the projected size of the room. How would a system equipped with a single mic ever know what the size of your room is unless the speakers are inside the walls?
That contradicts your earlier claim that Audyssey knows "the size of area it is supposed to reproduce".
You are pathetic in your attempts of disecting what I'm saying because you are losing focus on what it is that the talking points are.
Unable to support your claims, so now you're resorting to personal attacks.