Well, I'm not sure what your saying exactly, all I know is that I could hear a difference, and any system that is engineered correctly will have specifications that require a reliable, consistant power source.

Read this:

With everything Engineered right to begin with, this simple change to your existing system power cord has the following benefits....

increases the cords effectiveness in carrying the instantaneous current demanded by any size amp or load. This allows for maximum subtle detail and negligible current limits, allowing your high powered components to finally breathe and sound less restricted with better dynamics and bass control..

This cord... will allow your amp to do its work way down LOW, bringing out an articulated low frequency bass response from your system, while opening a window to all the small, delicate, lifelike nuances of the mids and highs, all in a well balanced, natural way.

So my question to those watching is, If a mear power cord can make this much "Claimed Difference" how much of deference would it make to actually give the system the power it was originally desgined to use?

MeanGene\'s DVD\'s