Originally Posted By: XenonMan
Have you ever used the Onkyo to trigger two items at the same time before? Maybe its trigger voltage is less than the 2200 requires. Since you can trigger the 2200 from other sources, the Onkyo would be suspect. The 2200 manual says 6-35 volts for trigger. Measure the trigger output voltage and if it is lower than 6 volts you may need a repeater. Does the "music" setting function as the trigger? Just for curiousity sake, how long after the system is off do the 2200 stay active?

No I haven't triggered more than one amp with the 886. But when I connect only one M2200 to the 886 without the A7200 the single amp will not trigger on. I have had a number of M/C and Stereo amps in my system with the 886 and have never had this issue. I do not have meter to measure the voltage. But it seems to work fine with all the other amps I've owned. I'll look into a repeater if that will help. The Music setting works fine with all three amps. I have not timed how long the amps stay on but I'd guess around 15 minutes. Not a big deal just that I prefer to use the 12v trigger. Thanks again for your help smile!

Bill