All of Outlaw's manuals for Outlaw gear are printable. The 886 and AV8003 guides were also printable, but the SR5005 and the original version of the AV7005 guides were both set up with printing disabled. I believe this was done in large part because both units were brand new to market when the guides were released and Outlaw wanted to have some additional incentive for buying directly from Outlaw rather than buying from someone else and printing a copy of Outlaw's guide. (The 886 and AV8003, on the other hand, had both been on the market for at least nine months when their guides were posted, so the market of people shopping for them was a little different. Plus both were a lot more expensive than the SR5005, which changed the equation a little as well.) They still made both available for free download, of course, and I think the current version of the AV7005 guide was released without printing restrictions. At this point, I think the only PDF guide or manual available on Outlaw's site that can't be printed (or at least not without some creativity) is the SR5005.

I've got the SMS-1, 886, SR5005, and AV7005 guides saved alongside a lot of other manuals that I keep handy as references. They've been useful. I may even have the AV8003 guide saved, along with the 990, 970/1070, 950, 1050, RR2150, LFM-1, 7500, and an absurd number of other PDF's for equipment I've owned or ended up reading up on for some reason.