I was not aware that other Outlaw products didn't share the 990's goofy bypass mode. How was analog bypass handled in other Outlaw products?

Many folks who want to add a turntables to their 978 are probably going to using sat/sub speakers that need bass management and I think most vinyl aficionados would prefer a pure analog path. Maybe the RR2150 is better example of how analog bass management could be implemented versus the ICBM-2. It just seems counter intuitive to take an analog source and put it through an ADC, process it (including room correction?) and then back through a DAC for playback. Much has been said about the quality of the DACs in the 978 but I suppose to achieve transparency they, along with the ADCs will have to be very good. Much of the resurgence in vinyl is based on how it sounds and it would unfortunate to not be able to hear albums "...as they were intended to be heard."