Horns and dome tweeters sound completely different. I have a klipsch surround system and M&K S-150. They sound very different and both are good for movies.

For music, I have to say Klipsch sound great for rock and acoustic, but I don't like them for symphony, dance or ambient.

I also have a pair of Polk Audio SDA-2A's, which are over 20 years old. I prefer them for listening to music.

I imagine the LCR's are similar to my M&K's as they have the same size mid's and tweeters. I don't know how much a stereo image they give off, but the M&K's are extremely flat, very similar to studio monitors, which I also have. Klipsch tend to color the music a bit more and are much more in your face.

Depends what you like, but I think you need to give both a long listen to before you decide. In big scene's the klipsch will produce a wow factor, but in more subtle scene's I think you'll be able to detect placement and nuances better with the LCR's. Just a guess since I haven't heard them and that's my experience with the M&K's.