This seems to be the best place for this post (first post). I have been reading and learning alot on the outlaw forums. Currently I have a HTIB system, and I am looking to upgrade. I have learned that form and function come first, my room is 17x14, and I can do anything I want since the drywall isn't up yet. As far as function goes, I mostly watch DVD movies; occasionally listen to FM and CD music. I want to add an HD feed of some sort (cable/sat). I must mention that I have been contemplating my HT for a while and almost pulled the trigger on a 1050 a couple of years ago when I was cut off at the pass by a HTIB.

I have my sites focused on a 950/7100/LFM combo with outlaw interconnects. I start to become less confident about a speaker solution. I have heard good things about def tech speakers being a good match with the outlaw gear. Could I impose on the group for speaker recommendations. Also what speaker wiring solutions are recommended? Finally my DVD player is crap, any suggestions here.