Hey,

I'm really late on this, but I tend to like a lot of MFSL/MoFi (Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs) and Classic Record pressings. Also many times japanese pressed LPs will be of audiophile quality (but not always)....if you like the Beatles and want to hear some great mono recordings...you cant go wrong with the '82 mono red wax pressings...just have your wallet ready cause those babies can get pricey (but well worth it!). Sgt. Pepper has never sounded better in mono.

Classic Records reissued the Led Zeppelin catalog...they sound amazing...also they did some Jimi Hendrix pressings...the mono Axix: Bold as love is a good one to test out too...or if you like Blues check out the Classic Records pressing of Jimi Hendrix: Blues. This was pressed before the recently issued "Blues" that came out a couple of months ago.

Anyways...thats my two cents...oh...it sounds like you are looking for some Pink Floyd DSOTM....for this I recommend the MFSL pressing or the original solid blue triangle UK pressing...again...this won't be cheap if you want a solid EX pressing...but again...well worth it... (at least to me : )