I'm going to blow sunshine up this sub's butt one more time, and then that will be it for now...

Last night I got the urge to finish up the last half of Robin Hood (I had to turn it off with about a half hour left the other night when I got sleepy). It was around 3am on a weeknight, so I wasn't sure about having an action film playing at that hour. Anyway, I turned down the master volume a bit and gave it a shot. What I found was that this sub does exactly what I hoped it would. Not only does it pack a nice punch for when I have a movie cranked up, but at 3am when I need a bit more subtlety it gave me exactly that. I still heard all the low end effects, perfectly in balance with the other channels, and I was able to watch the rest of the film in a manner that was nearly as satisfying as when I have the volume up.

I also want to give props again to this subdude thing...it is a great piece of isolation for apartment dwellers. Combined with the M8, I've got my bass needs covered. I may even consider using this for music with my Maggies. It's very hard to integrate a sub with the Maggies for that purpose, BUT, the sound quality of this M8 is much better than I expected.

Hope you all enjoy your M8s smile

M8 + SubDude HD
7075 Amp
950 PrePro (2003-2010)
975 PrePro (2012-Present)
Outlaw ICs (2003-Present)
M8 Subwoofer (2011-Present)
???