System: Outlaw 990 with 7125

Pre/Pro will be replaced by Marantz av7005 (in box right now). I wanted to compare speaker to speaker with the currents setup before I introduced more variables.

I've had the Klipsch RF-3/RC-3/RS-3 system for around 10 years, it has never let me down.

I went ahead and bit on the LCR sale and bought 3 LCR and 2 sets of surrounds.

I only unboxed one LCR, turned off my subs and all speakers except the center channel. I started to watch Lord of the Rings only center channel mode wit DTS. I wanted to compare center to center...

How long do the LCRs need to break-in? Right now it's a dead heat between the two center channels (except for the fact the LCR cost a ton of money). The Klipsch seems to have a "fuller" sound...I'm speculating here that the horns and age contribute to this. The LCR seems to have a more midrange driven sound. Actually a bit disappointed in it's "breadth" compared to my Klipsch. I have a well dampened room, set the LCR to 0 for boundry (no walls near it), Center position, and +2DB for the high.

I guess i'm asking...how long should i give the LCR to "break in"...maybe that's the issue?

thanks.

Kumar