So my sister is buying my old HT equipment to use in her basement (small area about 20x20, if that). I have set up my Outlaw 950 pre/pro for a simple stereo setup for her (using a 65 watt amplifier for the two front speakers). Eventually I will be changing it to a full 5.1 setup (with a powered subwoofer) so my question is is it okay to just find her a relatively inexpensive receiver to power the front three speaker (moving the 65 watt amp to the rears) instead of investing in a three-channel amplifier? She just wants a decent sound system (she is actually thrilled at how nice the stereo set-up sounds) so were not talking anything big or major frills at all here. I've seen open box receivers with enough power at Best Buy and other places for a decent price ($200-400 dollars). I'm assuming that I can just connect the speakers to a receiver and then run the connections for the receiver to the Outlaw, correct? Never had any experience with this sort of thing so any advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks.