Jimna, I didn't mean to sound too negative. Although, admittedly my wife would not let me buy most of this stuff (or rather it is more correct to say that I shouldn't go out and buy it if I want to have a happy wife) which is indeed limiting to some degree (you are a lucky man), I too am not really interested in most of the products because they are just too big, ostentatious, or because I just can't appreciate the better performance enough to be willing to pay for it. For example, I have owned a Porsche, but I would likely never own a Ferrari, or a Lamborghini, or a tricked-out fast & furious type car, or even a jacked up "mini-monster" truck, even though I am lucky to be able to afford them. But, I do appreciate the passion people have for exotic and unique automobiles; and I like to go to automobile shows to see such automobiles as well as people's passions and reactions to them. However, while appreciating them, I do often find myself smirking at the large cost and ostentatiousness of a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, as well as the craziness of the wildly tricked out fast & furious cars and super-duper jacked up trucks. Therefore, while appreciating them, I am also amused by them. It is that kind of amused appreciation that I have for the audiophile gear you photographed. Therefore, I would definitely like to go to an audio show to be pleasantly amused and entertained--and my wife would too. So, really, I am not trying to convey negativity, more amused astonishment.

Ed.

Edited by edcrash1 (10/20/10 05:08 PM)
Apple TV w/750 gb HD music server
Universal MX-810
Scientific Atlanta 8300HD DVR
Blue Jeans Cables