Since I am not in the market for 3D and am completely satisfied with my current equipment, I don't have a dog in this race, BUT, if I did, I would be anxious about the status of the 998 since it has been way too long since the last update. The 998 was promised by the end of the year and if that promise is not kept, I fear the saloon will be in a ghost town with a few tumbleweeds blowing in the background. I am glad Outlaw did not bring out the 997 in a vain attempt to make some of us happy while killing the market for most. Sherwood is paying the price for pushing the 972 out too fast.

I have several pieces of Outlaw gear which is still under warranty and would hate to see the company go belly up and not be able to support any issues I might have. I am glad Outlaw offered the Onkyo PR-SC886 when they did because I was ready to but the 997 if it had been on the market. Trinnov may be a game changer for some but how much better can it be than the Audyssey systems already out there.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner