Totally off topic Gonk. The point I'm trying to make is: if Outlaw wants to stand out from the crowd, they need to be different from the crowd!

To paraphrase from you, conventional wisdom dictates panel filled with knobs, switches, cables and leave it exposed.

Engineers get paid to solve problems. If everyone just says "this is perfect", nothing happens.

Yup, plug the S. O. B. in. Control it from from a integrated controller in a NEW OUTLAW 999 or an external box which would cost an extra $150. Give me 5 new (Since I'm pulling it from my @ anyway) pretty sides on a sub with smaller dimensions with a power cord that plugs in on the bottom, and I'd be a really happy camper. Stack the controller(want to get into ideas on this too?) in the rack. Keep the cables short. BOOM instant trend setter. Release review samples to CNET and a couple other mainstream online review sites. Sit back and watch the sales department rock.

AND SINCE I'M JUST FULL OF IDEAS TODAY; OUTLAW NEEDS TO RUN AN AMAZON AND EBAY STORE FRONT. Seriously, it 2010 already.