Thanks for the replies. Good to see a little life on the board after all.

I was just saying that if I were Outlaw, and I had a product line that was getting stagnant (though still highly capable) that I'd change a few things.

I totally understand why doors don't get put on subwoofers, but something should be able to be done.

The included power cord just feels cheap. I don't feel like I could run 1 amp through the thing. I'm not asking for a 24ft power cord, 10ft would be nice, that give me a bit more flexibility in where I can put the sub in my room. AND adding a ground plug should give you a place to run any RF shields to. Anybody with a Nextel phone in conversation can tell you where all the unshielded electronics are in their office, home and car are located.

I always thought stuff was put in plastic bags in shipping to keep any potential water off the product. I've had delivered boxes sitting outside in rainstorms before I got to them and never had issue with the product inside the box because it was enclosed in plastic. The cloth bag to me seems like it would just soak up the water and hold it tight to the sub and ruin the electronics. Speaking of boxes, If I wanted a Russian Babushka Doll I'd have ordered one. A box in a box in a box is just one, too many. I didn't say "it doesn't work". I'm saying there are better ways and still provide good shipping protection.

And as far as size... that's just my concern for my room. I get why enclosures are the size they are. It all comes down to the driver design and how much air it needs. I'm saying for the next generation of product, design it for a smaller enclosure.

On the lighter side of things, as I was installing the feet, my 3 year old ran up stuck his hole arm in the unplugged port and proceeded to tell my he dropped a ball inside the sub... AHHHH!!!! after rocking the sub around a bit, I think the bugger was joking with me.

And Outlaw should institute a WAF scale... based on how may "girl" movies I'll have to watch when she see's the box I just purchased. I think I'm up to about 25 just on the size of this sub alone.