Just a couple of constructive(I think anyway) criticisms.

I just got my first Outlaw product today. It's been a long time coming (I've been lurking for years), and I have a few suggestions to the good folks at Outlaw.

Within 3 minutes of wiring up and situating the LFM-1 Plus, I'd do a couple things differently:

First, ditch the 2 box business. I routinely receive 90lbs items through both UPS and FEDEX and the equipment is 20 times more expensive(and sophisticated) that what you are shipping. I'm not saying your system doesn't work... First impressions, you know.

Second, what the deal with Paul Bunyan's Pillow case? Why give me something that has ZERO use?

Third, Since this sub is huge(hey, my wife signed for it so I'm keeping it!) why not create some kind of cosmetic door to hide all the knobs, switches, LED's and such? If I don't put the "back" end towards a corner or wall(compromising placement) I have all the ugly parts showing... How much more expensive could it be to gracefully cover at least some of it?

Lastly, I'd do away with that wimpy feeling power cord. It's kinda short (compromise placement), and wouldn't you want to have a cord with a ground pin? Just wondering.

In the next versions make the subs a bit smaller in each direction... This thing's taller than my coffee table.

I'm kinda middle of the road on the experience so far... f'n credit card company not helping, then Fedex totally breaking with tradition and showing up at 9:30AM has NEVER happened in the 9 years at this address.

I've had it on for only 5 minutes (kids sleeping) and I can already tell I'm in for a FUN weekend.

Thanks Outlaw's for putting up with the crabby emails, and cranky phone call. And a shout out to Fedex(though with more pushing on my end) finally went against everything they said they would do and made a second delivery attempt, even though I was waiting at the f'n FEDEX center to drive it back to my house.