Hi there,
Im responding to GONK's comment re: "I don't know that I've seen any products that offer HDMI into a second zone yet. Multiple HDMI outputs typically feed two separate displays in the main zone (flat panel for normal use and front projector for movies, for example), while the audio goes to the same place either way. For your application (TV for general purpose viewing and projector with motorized screen for big movies), that's exactly what you'd need. Audio would go to the pre-amp outputs no matter which display you're using, and you would just toggle between the two HDMI monitor outputs."

But first let me begin with a quick intro, I'm new here and I am seeking further info about the 998 such as product info, issues, availability, release dates etc... I run a custom High-End AV in Sydney AU and wanting to test OUTLAW's 998 if possible..

Second, in response to GONK's comment above, I wish to inform you that a UK brand by the name of ARCAM ie ARCAM AVR600 has two HDMI O/P and it has a switcheable auto priority (via GUI), or enable both O/P and yes both O/P supports Audio over HDMI..

want to know more then go to www.arcam.co.uk .

Regards to all
cheek0