Originally Posted By: XenonMan
Check out this link. Aperion has a way to do it for powered subs. Any good powered speakers out there? This could work and it is pretty cheap.

http://www.aperionaudio.com/catalog/Wireless-Audio-Solutions,84.aspx

It appears that this Aperion Audio wireless device uses a USB cable for input into the transmitter--which to my layman perspective means it is digital and primarily designed for computer hookups and not pre/pro hookups whether digital or analog. Is this correct or is there a way to incorporate this into an Outlaw 990? Ideally, I would like to use it (or something else) to pipe zone 2 (which I know is analog) to additional locations wirelessly. Right now I have my zone 2 split and feeding (i) 4 downstairs stereo zones with an impedence matching speaker selector, and (ii) an outdoor stereo plus subwoofer system via a distribution amplifier and an Outlaw ICBM (which outdoor system, after a few hiccups, I have gotten to work nicely--and loudly!). I would also like to split my zone 2 for my upstairs, a large play room, and my garage, but I don't want to run more wires, don't want to add separate systems, and certainly don't want to have to run my main system for these ancillary purposes. Assuming the Aperion Audio wireless device (or something else) could be made to work for an Outlaw 990 zone 2, it would be a great solution for me.

Edited by edcrash1 (07/19/10 02:13 PM)
Apple TV w/750 gb HD music server
Universal MX-810
Scientific Atlanta 8300HD DVR
Blue Jeans Cables