Originally Posted By: gonk
Originally Posted By: FilmMixer
Feature request:

A quick, one button push OSD screen with all pertinent source signal info, including video resolution, bit depth, audio sample rate, codec, bit depth, channel count and most importantly, for compressed codecs, the dialog normalization offset/value.

I like this as well. I've long desired a button that reports input audio format (including channel count), current audio processing, input video resolution, and output video. I'd want it to show up on the front panel, since I normally disable on-screen pop-ups like this, in which case it would tend to be either a single button that cycles through different bits of data with multiple pushes or a single button that triggers a series of front panel reports automatically shown in series. The 885 has a button that does a little bit of this, but it stops short of what I'd like.

I like this as well. But I would want a setup or at least a toggel feature that allows for either on screed display or front panel display so that both the on-screen-display-supporters and the front-panel-display-supporters can benefit from the feature. Additionally, as I stated before, I would want the on-screen-display information to be displayed in ghost fashion over the existing video being displayed.
Apple TV w/750 gb HD music server
Universal MX-810
Scientific Atlanta 8300HD DVR
Blue Jeans Cables