I have to add something about the Refurb diatribe. Seriously, what got Refurb's panties in a wad? Although I did not find his "Apple Zombie" commment THAT offensive (I guess I have become one); I believe Refurb's follow-on defense was way out of line and well deserving of the written rebukes he subsequently received, especially in respect putting down the contributions of the frequent posters.

As for me, I am only a sometimes poster because I only have a few things to contribute or ask; but I am almost an everyday reader of this forum. This forum has been invaluable to me over the last 4 years of my excersion as an audio "enthusiest" (to use a term aptly suggested by a few people from another post). In my opinion, this forum is not weighed down by a lot of dead weight, "audiophile" bluster, superfluous opinions, and never-ending topic choices, as I have found in other forums, such that it makes following posts and finding useful information in some other forums quite teadeous and not very enjoyable. And, as for the "five" regular posters (albeit I know there are many more regulars than that), their contributions are almost always neighborly and informative, and lacking any hint of superiority. But, let's face it, the "five" regulars are self made experts in the field and we regular forum readers learn a lot from their insights into Outlaw specifically as well as into other companies, products, and audio/video state-of-the-art.

For these reasons, I look forward to the "five" regulars' continued insightful contributions. You are very much appreciated by me (and I am sure by many others). So if you "five" are ever in Connecticut or New York City, please let me know so while you are in Connecticut I can show off my system that has been pieced together with a lot of your insights, or while you are in New York City I can buy you a drink.

Ed.
Apple TV w/750 gb HD music server
Universal MX-810
Scientific Atlanta 8300HD DVR
Blue Jeans Cables