what happens to the lower models gonk, will end up in a pre-amp in 1 form or another, look at AVS as example 90% of the people on there tend to use external amps because the internals are crap..

it don't matter who builds the pre-amp/processors when you keep using the same design from previous models and keep using the same chassis, you start to build flaws into a system..

it's just cosmetic looks you see between models..

while what I say may be impractical for most people, it was only a concept, you will likely find more people would support these features than you realise gonk, though nobody will openly voice this opinion as it is harder to submit it to final production stage, though it's a nagging option that most will have in the back of their minds even if it isn't acted upon though each to their own train of thought..

yes I realise amps can be used in a daisy-chained for the 3-12v triggers, as that is the way they were designed to function, personally i never liked daisy- chaining to many items in 1 row, especially when looking at amps that use above 300 watts..

my plans are to built 2 cinema rooms 1 with outlaw amps, and 1 with emo or similar amps.. just looking for 2-3 pre-amps to suit some of needs that's all

Edited by redman6 (05/02/10 06:30 PM)

lounge

68cm sharp tv

joytech xbox 360 network av switch

xbox
xbox 360
ps2
ps3
n64
snes
cable box
vcr
joytech av switch
onkyo dv-cp 704
sony 5-disc dvd player
jvc s42-sl
lengend dvd player
yamaha tss-15 fibre linked for 5.1

pc with a yamaha tss-10 fibre linked for 5.1..

bed room
sony 32" dtv
sony dvp 390 brd
sharp dv-790