AvFan, I plan to use my ICBM for bass management on my outdoor Zone 2 system. Based on various discussions I have had in here, I am splitting my Outlaw 990's Zone 2 output for inside and outside use. The Zone 2 inside portion is connected to an impedence correcting 6 zone speaker selector for inside ambiance stereo ceiling speakers in 6 separate downstairs zones in my house, without any subwoofer (but usually the main system and subwoofers are on so I get decent bass throughout the downstairs). The Zone 2 outside portion will be connected first to the ICBM then connected to a Russound DPA 6.12 12 zone 50 watt per channel distribution amplifier (that I picked up for $500 on Audiogon!). At the Russound amp, I will bridge all the channels to have 6 100 watt channels. I will connect the ICBM stereo (mid and high end) outputs to the buss/distribution input of the Russound amp and power 2 separate outside stereo zones at 100 watts per channel and running 2 Boston Acoustics RK8T2 rock speakers (4 speakers total) in each stereo zone. I will also connect the ICBM subwoofer output to one direct channel input of the Russound amp and power 1 subwoofer at 100 watts (right now I am leaning toward either the Boston Acoustics Voyager outdoor sub, the Rockustics Sub Jr., or perhaps some other outdoor subwoofer). At some future point, I will likely take the sub off the Russound Amp, and connect the sub to its own 200 watt (or more) amp, and add a third outside stereo zone onto the Russound amp. I can't wait to hear how this turns out!

Ed.
Apple TV w/750 gb HD music server
Universal MX-810
Scientific Atlanta 8300HD DVR
Blue Jeans Cables