given the stories I've heard on how hot hdmi boards get, adequate cooling is a must....

the option of onboard lan save space of having to deploy a external 16-24 port switch to cater for all the consoles I wish to add for lan and net gaming....
at the moment i'm looking at multiple 24 port switches for running iptv, ip phones and so forth throughout the home, I was trying to reduce aux switches for consoles that's all.. a inbuilt solution for networking is a practical solution for me..

sorry forgot to add the yamaha tss-10 to the mix for 5.1 soon to be replaced..

I know hdmi doesn't split easy, though it was just 1 option I was looking for, given what i've seen people do in regards to monitor displays in the ht arena.. If 2 hdmi out is possible I think 1 extra hdmi out should be possible bringing the total outputs to 3..

I'm looking at future proofing as much as possible..

i'm also looking for 11.3 setup aswell.

not sure if multi multichan out would be practical for me not many options for input as far as I know for analog use, going a digital spdif route would be my preferred route for matrixing 5.1-7.1 sound tracks where possible..

80 inputs to support 7.1 and 24 outputs to support zones 2, 3 and 4 probably wouldn't practical option for analog support..

eventually i intend to go the route of dvd stackers, given the size of my dvd collections..

Edited by redman6 (04/30/10 04:39 AM)

lounge

68cm sharp tv

joytech xbox 360 network av switch

xbox
xbox 360
ps2
ps3
n64
snes
cable box
vcr
joytech av switch
onkyo dv-cp 704
sony 5-disc dvd player
jvc s42-sl
lengend dvd player
yamaha tss-15 fibre linked for 5.1

pc with a yamaha tss-10 fibre linked for 5.1..

bed room
sony 32" dtv
sony dvp 390 brd
sharp dv-790