In the last few months I've assembled some new-to-me vintage Pioneer gear originally sold in 1978 and it certainly rekindled my interest in stereo and vinyl. I don't have too many albums but I now realize much of my vinyl (from the late 60s to early 80s) will never be transferred to CD and it sure would be nice to have portable versions. I've looked at the NAD PP-3 phono preamp that has a analog to digital converter with a USB output for digitizing LPs. Anybody here used it and can report on how well it works? I'm also curious what Behringer product EEman used. I've read about Vinyl Studio and its nice to know about the "lite" limitations. Has anyone used other click/pop software with success?

Lastly, has anyone imported the digitized LPs into iTunes? Any lessons to be shared? Thanks!

If anyone is interested my vintage Pioneer system is:
SA-8500II integrated amp w/60 watts per channel
TX-8500II tuner
PL-610 semi auto turntable w/ Shure M97xe cartridge
Outlaw ICBM used as a stereo high/low pass filter for my sub and satellite speakers
Cambridge Audio DacMagic fed by an Airport Express/iTunes

I'll date myself: Pablo Cruise - A Place In the Sun from 1977 is spinning as I write this... smile