Originally Posted By: AusTexRocker
And you might agree Hank, Austin radio is pretty lacking for a place known as the "Live Music Capital Of The World". I have no need for a tuner and your suggestion is spot on...focus on processing audio and video.

I live in Austin as well. KGSR is about the only decent station and even that isn't that great. But I travel a lot and the truth is most of the country has really bad terrestrial radio. That is why I am a huge fan of Sirius Satellite Radio. I would lobby for having the Satellite Ready interface on the new 998. It really doesn't cost that much at all. It takes very little real estate for the connections and the interface itself is very minimal as it really just needs access to the front panel display and very minor set of commands to tune the external Sat. Radio.
Emotiva XMC-1, Outlaw 7500, Sonus Faber Olympica III Fronts, SF Liuto Center, SF Surrounds, LFM-1 EX, Oppo BDP-103D, Apple TV (Gen. 4), Mitsubishi 65" Diamond DLP, Outlaw Cables, PS Audio Power Quintet, Duet and power cords.