Yeah, I think the Outlaws have learned a hard lesson. My guess is we won't see much in the way of specific dates until the units have "gone gold" (if I may use a software development term here) and are either on the water, or in the warehouse.

One bit, twice shy... Sucks for people like me, hungry for information, but I don't blame them one bit.

I'm playing with a UMC-1 in the interim, so I'm patient. Though I am anxious to overcome some of its limitations, it meets a majority of my current needs. Still, I am looking for a good excuse to re-purpose the UMC-1/LPA-1 combination to the TV in the family room, so I can go with a more feature-complete processor in the theater, and possibly a 7200 for amplification... smile

Oh, and so I don't totally threadjack here, my feature requests are as follows:

• Network connectivity, with DLNA or similar capability to stream media from a server
  • Firmware upgrade via USB stick - sorry guys, but I don't trust the network!
  • Proper 1080p24 handling via passthrough.
  • Video and Audio settings on a per-input basis (the global video setting is my biggest peeve with the UMC-1).
  • Don't make Trinnov a black box - let me see (and please, let me tweak!) what it's doing.
  • Oh, and please give us a killer processor/amp combo deal! wink

--Brett