I agree with Retep, move on, this is the Outlaw forum. If you can't contain your boundless mirth at their expense, get over to the Onkyo forum which lets you in for free to bash them all you want. Oh, my mistake, there isn't one is there? Get over yourself. I jumped ship to the 886 but in a few years I may need a new processor. Also, good luck when your 2 year warranty is up, finding someone who can fix your 5507 at a decent rate. Get over to AVSforum and read all the wonderful things they have to say about Onkyos' firmware update methods. I had mine sent back to Outlaw at the Outlaws' expense to get the latest firmware installed and had it back in my system in less than 10 days. I love the idea of just using a USB port on the front of the unit to update the firmware. If it is fast and painless then the firmware won't be so scary to update and new versions will be able to be put out all the time.

TV System
Large Advent Loudspeakers/ Polk center/Monoprice surrounds/Panasonic Viera 42 inch/Onkyo HT-RC260/Sony BDP S590/Directv

Home Theater System
Onkyo PR-SC886/Outlaw 7125 Klipsch RF-82 L/R,RC-62 center, RB-35 SR/SL, BENQ HT1075, Outlaw LFM1-EX/OPPO BDP-83/Directv
Harmony ONE
Blue Jeans and Monoprice interconnects
APC H15 Power Conditioner